Ritchey and Keri

Ritchey and Keri

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally a Blog Post!

Hi! The Hann family is doing well; we have a little bug running through the family but nothing major just lots of sore throats.

Katie Rose is doing well. The doctor called and said Katie still has an infection in her urine and started a new different antibiotic. I did not get a copy of her blood counts but I was told they were okay. I had a peek at some of her labs and I did have some concerns about things, but the doctor did not get into those results with me, so I will wait until next visit, because it is not something that needs to be addressed right now.

Katie Rose went to the prom last weekend and had a great time; I am uploading a bunch of photos as I have to share with you all. Katie Rose looked so pretty and she went with her friend James from church. Her older brothers David Brandon and Johnathan also got to attend.

We have been busy working in the yard. We have a lot of work to do. We worked hard all day yesterday, building a new chicken coop and pen area so they can roam in the day with out being attack by Bella our dog. We have been cleaning up the yard. The chickens are growing so fast. Spring is here with flowers in bloom. The trees are blooming. We have cleaned out our strawberries plants and planted tomatoes. We added wire for our grapes vines as they are beginning to bud. We have so many lemon, Ritchey has been making fresh lemonade. The kids have been swimming everyday! They are crazy as the water is cold! In the evening we lit a fire in the fire ring and had somores. That was a fun time with the kids. I think that this is my favorite time of year.


Chickens and New coops and Pen






































The Pool Area


Tomatos


Flowers


Grape Vines


grape vines and fruit trees


Srawberries


Tons of Lemons

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/mommyof8plus1/?action=view¤t=c8c243ed.pbw
Friends of Scott Cancer Prom 2008

No comments: