Ritchey and Keri

Ritchey and Keri

Friday, October 5, 2007

Do I Dare Say!

I have had a week that I hope and wished I had never had! I have had to feel out over 100 questions for interrogations on a law suit, so time consuming. I had 3 Yes, 3 different meetings for IEP for the kids, and I had my fist out and ready to fight for what is best-so that was very draining. The sad news of another child passing from leukemia.Cancer sucks and I wish we never had to deal with it again. The kids homework packs that were due Friday just vanished from the house, I guess the dog ate it. Which on the dog, she keeps eating crayons, which should not be on the floor but nobody drops them they just magically appear. Lack of sleep if it is not the kids I am up with its the cat this time crying and scratching at his ear...the cat is so old I feel sorry for him so I got up and put drops in them and cleaned his ears at 3:00 AM. Just when I don't think this week could worse Ashley comes over and needs to talk to Ritchey in the room privately. What could it be could she have gotten fired from her job? No she resigned because that way she wouldn't be fired you see she is a probationary employee and her 2 years is almost up so what could she have done to have this happen? Maybe she called in sick 18 times in a 6 month period and left 5 days early from being sick. Do I hear I told you so.....? So I am frustrated this week and I hope next week turns out better. I don't know what Ashley is planning to do or where she will live, but it takes money to live out on your own.
So Life this week is a blur and I pray God has better plans for me next week and the strength to make it until next week.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Keri,
Sorry such a rough week. Hope to see you tomorrow. Maybe we can chat. Sorry I missed you wed, Carrie and I were sick with colds.