Ritchey and Keri

Ritchey and Keri

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Getting ready for church

We are not the typical family. We all try to work together so we can get to Sunday school on time. I guess we need to do better job of it, This morning the hair brush was missing and although are house has many brushes they all were missing,with 5 girls that is a nightmare! We had to go get the emergency brush out of the car. Madison and Makayla had to get their hair combed in the car. Thomas lost his bible this am, and was throwing a fit. He had it in his hands, where could it have gone. Madison went to get chicken eggs, this am Thomas threw a fit he wanted to carry the eggs, and that was the last place the bible was seen. So yes I will admit I bribed my son with a mento to get him in the car to go to church with out his bible. It was worth it no more crying. I know none of you would ever bribe your kids but when you get to #10 some things are just not worth it. I will probably bribe him again and I am probably making him a monster. We made it to church on time….all smiles!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Keri! I just found your blog. It is so good to 'see' you all. I had no idea all that Katie was going thru so much. I will be reading your blog often and praying for all of you. ~Dawn Mosby